Monday 1 June 2009

hate the badmemories who always hunt me

the stupidest things who ever i've done, is when i told my big secret to people who i love !
as a donkey, told anything that actually must i closed .
but why ? i just want to tell the reality ..
there's a crossroad, must i told or i shut .
hate the mouth damn well.
and crying loud and die after told.
wish i forgot the things who i wanna told to them, or if already told,
i died and the story of me that i told, is gone..
aaarghhh ya yayayayayayyayaaa
i donno
it's right or wrong .

if i don't tell, as i 've big problem in my shoulder, but if i told, all may , may be done..
hate life
hate mouth
hate live
hate all who makes me HATE !

if i can.... i would......................................................................... .........................................................................................................................

no one know what i feel what i want ang know the mean.
with the keywords who i give,
must thankfull cause that, or thankless ?
for this situation, maybe thankfull be a better way .



fortoabadmemories who i would lost,
although i can't and always hunt me .

No comments: