Sunday 11 January 2009

you come back ! yippieee

Where you are, seems to be as far as an eternity
Out stretched arms, open hearts and
If it never ends, then when do we start?

I’ll never leave you behind, or treat you unkind
I know you understand. oh…
And with a tear in my eye
give me the sweetest goodbye, that I ever did receive

Pushing forward and arching back
Brings me closer to heart attack
Say good bye and just fly away
when you come back,
I have some things to say

How does it feel to know you’ll never have to be alone
when you get home?
There must be someplace here, that only you and I could go..
So I could show you, how I feel..

Dream away everyday
try so hard to disreguard
The rhythm of the rain that drops
and coincides with the beating of my heart..

argh ! sweetest goodbye ! damn !


i write it before at this link.

did you know, who's person that i said at the poem ?

yeah.. that's my old best friend. i don't know..

why, at 14th november of 2008 , we are quirell .

maybe i'm already tired , bored, and really headache .

and i think, she too.

and you know, yesterday she back .

i said. all that i wanna told.

all in my deep heart .

finally, she receive my apologize althouge actually we didn't know, who's wrong at this problem.

but, forget it..

i really like it . love it this situation again .

that's a fools action for me if i wanna stoped our friendship.

thx for all.

continue all in back , but forget every bad things that ever done .

" Pushing forward and arching back
Brings me closer to heart attack
Say good bye and just fly away
when you come back,
I have some things to say "


much things that i wanna told . i wanna say . i wanna story .
here . still being my best with my another best ..

No comments: