Thursday 13 October 2011

Nothing

Crushed like ice
Like twenty tons have been thrown on my soul
You spoke those words that emitted through your vocal cords like venom
A snake you were
Looking through my eyes into my core
So delicately
You devised your plan, to kill everything inside me
Skillfully you weaved your web, planted your trap
And with your love decoy blindfolded my logic
All which was open was my trust
Your weapon
You deceived, I believed
Your arms were so warm,
Now the only warmth I feel
Is that of my blood
Spilling from my soul
As my life swings carelessly
Like a pendulum
Back and forth
Higher and higher
But going nowhere
The 5 senses have gone numb
I scream louder and louder
But no one hears me
They speak they call out to help
I cannot hear
Look at me look at the nothingness you have brought onto me
The well hath run dry
As she lay
Crippled from loves fangs
Until nothing remains
But her backbone
He hath eternally forsaken her
Her life has become
Life's lesson to women
Better to have Loved
Then never at all.

No comments: