Wednesday 30 June 2010

gorgeous

Hi strangers, what are you doing ? I just back from my spontanteous holiday! Yeah, i just back from Kuala Lumpur with my bf. Actually i just wanna take a book from nanda, than back again to perlis. FYI : perlis - kl need 6-8hr. So, you can imagine how sick my backbone! But my bf said to me to stay one nite in KL, yeah he was rite. we were exhausted. dang! spontaneous we were going to KL by bus at 11pm ! Arrived in KL at 6-7am. We keep walked in the morning. Until both of us decided to spend the time in KL central while we were waiting for nanda who will arrive at 5pm. PM! LOL ! After we are going to KLCC, as usual. spent our days together. Then i remembered, kak jingga was in KL. I tweeted her " hallo..i'm in KL looh ". At 2pm, she called me and we met up. We are walked, watched movies and did anything. Until midnite, i took her with us. I can't left her alone to bach her friends home by taxi. In the morning, we went to sungai wang to have  a breakfast before kak jingga take us to kak melly's apartment. She was stay there. Until finally, the short and spontaneous holiday was happen. From one nite, we are stayed there for one weeks! Oh my...
Sunday afternoon, i decided to back to perlis. Than i continued my trip on monday morning! How a weird trip. I seems as a 'bolang'. 3 days 2 nite in penang. With Ina, Dea and my bf. We had fun and really fun.
Thanks for a great holiday mates.
Thanks for an expectacular holiday, boyfriend. 

No comments: