Sunday 10 January 2010

life nowadays

Hi strangers ? How are you as long as i'm not write and posted something on my blogs ? I hope you all always happy wherever you are and keep stay tune to waiting for my news. Yeah, although now i don't have important things to i share, i still wanna write something that always haunted me for a last few days.


I realized, now i'm not kid anymore. I already grow up and can choose the choice by my self. I can thinking and doing everything that i feel it's true. Nowadays, my life is depend on my self. I can live in my life as i want. I can doing something that i'll  never thinking it before or doing something that i'll never do before. Everything is mine ! It's namely of freedom !


Is that a happy things ? Exactly ! I'll never found a freedom things as now before. Honestly, my life before is looks like a jail. BUT, i still have a risk. I still should thinking better and worst about something happen. Am i ? Can i controlled my self ? I SHOULD ! I have a god who always see me wherever i am. Oh yeah, i realized also. Now, i'm not looks like my self. I didn't know am i now is the real me or no . I can't choose and explain which one my true life and my soul. I changes all my pattern life. As i told : i just following my heart and brain. It's my own way. I can choose by my self and accepted all risk by my self. Ready or not yet. It's a life and my life. I should choose !


Hmmh.. If wanna talking about life, i think it won't ever stoppable. Okay, now i trying to back ward. Remembering my past. When i was i child, sibling as usual, always had a quarrel. Laughing and crying together. When we had  a quarrel the cried, both of us always wants one of us were gone. Yeah, it a past. We want a separated. But now, we all already grow up. We already have an own life. I far, my bro and sista' is far. We are all separated of different country. But, we still can't regreted. Because we already choosed. I choosed. You choosed.


And now, i realized. Togetherness is a quality time for me. It's a pricely momment. Although actually i still won't back to my country :D


Then, the important things are :
" WE  AREN'T KID ANYMORE AND NOW WE ALL SHOULD TRIED TO DO OUR BEST. GIVE OUR PARENT'S A PROVE THAT THEIR CHILDREN CAN GIVE A PRIDE "


: )
spirit and never give up for life

No comments: