Friday 11 December 2009

what happened in these days

hallo strangers, how are you ? how long i didn't post something in my blog ? yeah, my activity now is really - really stollen my times. anyway, many stories that i wanna share here actually. but, as usual. I FORGET! DOOOH! hmmm.. just remembering and repeat what have done in my life for these days :

my laptop is broken and blank.
now my laptop is in alor star. hp centre. and you know, how quietly my life without my beloved laptop. ouch, get well soon my laptop. i can't wait and patient to waiting for you come to me. 2weeks is soooo loooongggg !

lil' bit a quarrel with ayaz.
hoah !  it's so boring. as usual, he's moody and me too. so, for the time me and him just quiet and silent. we don't want to talk too much each others. now, everything already alright and he make me sure that he loves me. ;))

i've knowing the truth.
yeah, it's the point ! people who stab me in the back, people who lying on me, people who hypocrite on me. what the hell huh ?  I REALLY - REALLY hated ! if you don't like me, pleaseeeeee tell to me ! hmmhh.. it's so sick but not also. why i said like that ? because my feel is inclined to tired. i tired for this ? why ? why ? why ? it always random. repeat and repeat. i'm tireeeeeeeeeddd !!

doooh! what's the matter if you just talk honestly to me, huh ? what a problem ? what the hell ? what the hell is going on ?
i feel like; i wish a heaven but i get a hell. 

i just wish you all, STOPPED! and PLEASE to not make a gossip and believing something that actually you didn't know is that true or not! aaaahh.. unfortunately, i talk like this just to my blogger. just sharing. and the people who feels that people who i told here is them read this, they just silent. no voice. like a donkey. just only have a brave and mocking me in the back.

PLEASE : IF YOU WANNA JUDGE ME, MAKE A SURE BEFORE IS THE GOSSIP TRUE OR NOT! THINKING WHAT THE PEOPLE THAT YOU'VE GOSSIPIN' FEELING ! DON'T BE ARROGANT ! BECAUSE YOU AREN'T LIVE IN THIS WORLD ALONE !!

No comments: