Sunday 11 March 2012

Memories

Hallo :)
Right now, not all of you who read my blogs are strangers. The stranger one is me. I feel, i'm a stranger who entering someone house. Then, i try to live in. That's my feelings.
It is my first writing in this year. It's been 3rd months since we start 2012. Yes, i've been busy. Busy with my self. Busy with another social media. Busy with Twitter that has a limit to write just 140 character. Busy solving my problems. Busy this and that. Anything that keep going in the life.
Honestly, i misses a lot of thing. A LOT! I misses home, i misses family, i misses people who ever been with me, i misses everything that i ever done. I misses everything that ever happen in my life. Especially, the good memories.
Year changes, people changes. Environment changes, attitude changes. Habit changes, everything changes.
I hate about this changes. But this is the one that make us keep going through our life.
I hate to moan. Because i was born to not doing it. What ever happen, life still keep going.
Sky will not change its color even you are happy or not. 
This year, i've seen a lot of people come and go.
And previous year i've learned a lot of precious thing.
Everyday we learn. Yeah, that's the point!

Another thing, i hate to leave and leaving by someone. I mean, separated.
I have one of my best friend, who really took a care of me. I love her, she was my best friend since we were in the same class in high school. But, the distance make everything different. She have a new friends. She live in a good country. She make a friend with glamour peoples. She had a western (ex) boyfriend. Right now, she have a new hobby. Clubbing :|
*Sigh* That's just a simple example, what's happening in my life and what's the changes.
I love her, when we were together. I love her when we did stupidity things together. I love her when she cooked something and she always told me to try. I love her with her ordinary life. I love her when she came to my home and had a conversation with my family. I love her whenever i need to study, she always be there to help me. Moreover, she treated me if i don't have money.

I miss the old you... :(
I miss the old US.... :(

One thing that makes me disappointed, this year you didn't celebrate me at my birthday. Not a single words of "Happy Birthday" :( I know, maybe i don't have any right anymore of your life. But, that words so mean to me. To our friendship. *Sigh*
It's okay, maybe just me the one who always understand. I know you are so high class right now, and you are obviously busy with your own happiness :)

Hmmmh... I don't even know what i have to write. I miss a lot of thing.
People changes, but memories not.

No comments: