Monday 19 March 2012

10 things you should know

Dear you,

I know and as everyone knows, I'm not the typical person who is easy to regret things. But this time I will tell you how much I regret about you in my life.


First,

I'm very sorry that I ever loved you. Then chased after you. Spend all my time with you. Just as there's no tomorrow.

Second, 

I'm very sorry that I loved you so much. Through time and the days that we spend together. Even though I know, you didn't love, never! But just used me.
 

Third,
I'm so sorry, why did I end up telling you that I officially move on from you. I even had time to say thank you and farewell to the mortal feelings that I have.
 

Fourth,
I regret why I betrayed you who 'I know you'll never love me'. I know you didn't have any feelings towards me, but at least I can not leave you just because of my pain.
 

Fifth, 
I regret it and I cried in your arms. Yeah, I know, you're very disappointed in me. If people see me cry, it's not for anyone else, but it is because of you.
 

Sixth,
I hate why you receive any outside people talk about me? Obviously you have to know how I am. How are we?
 

Seventh,
I hate when I know you remove me any from your social media.
 

Eighth,
In the end, I thank you for any treatment to me. I know how you feel. I know how it feels in the betrayers. I know how it feels!
 

Ninth,
All this does not need to blame. All the laws of nature. This is the way we should.
 

Tenth,
Thank you for ever stopped and stayed in my heart. Thank you for minor scratches, but the wound in my heart. Thank you for all the memories we made. Thanks for all the time we spend together. Thanks for all the smiles and laughter jokes that we bundle. Thank you for this life lesson. Thank you and good bye. This is a last thing i have to tell you and you should know.Thank you. I'm sorry

No comments: